Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome!

Hello my name is Laurel. As the title says I am a KLUTZ!!!!!! I can't walk over a flat surface with out falling. :) I hope you enjoy this blog and keep coming back for updates!

Somethings about me...
I play the violin and I am the ONLY one in a band, yes I said BAND! I have 5 brothers and no sisters. I just had a birthday on the 10th of December. I live in Utah and have lived here since I was born. I like to bake and cook. I think of it as a stress relief. My favorite thing to bake is Chocolate Chip Cookies. My family loves them and the cookies NEVER stay on the pan for more then a few minutes. I just moved and am getting use to the change. It is a SMALL place and I like bigger places more. I write and just finished my first short story. My mom along with her short story sent it off the LTUE BYU contest. I am all jittery and hope that it does well. I like to talk and when I get going it is hard to stop... hehehe :)

Any way, I hope you like the blog and keep coming back for more!

5 comments:

The Team said...

Hey Laurel i like the blog! Seeya at the death trap the teachers call "School".

MiaBella said...

Mia loves you! happy 2008!

Laurel said...

Thanks guys! I hoped you would like it! I like it :)

Laurel

The Team said...

well i did look at mine

Laurel said...

Yes westonj I did I like it. :)

Love your big sister