Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Absolutely (teehee) nothing

Just as the title says I am blogging on absolutely nothing. Don't ask me why I just am having a very random day. I have been home sick with something and have gone out of my mind sitting around watching movies and taking a nebulizer every 3 hours. :P

A couple of good things that came out of me being sick was one, my mom had her built in babysitter at home so she could write with out the little ones bugging her, and two was that I got to finish a very good book. It is by K.L. Fogg and is called Serpent Tide. I really loved it. I asked my brother to go back to school and check out the 2nd one. He came back with what I thought was the 2nd one, so I started to read it. As I got to about the third chapter I was wondering why I didn't really understand what was going on. It turns out my brother was mistaken and got me the third one instead. Oh well... I am just going to have to wait till I can get the 2nd one myself. :)

Any way I think I am done rambling now. :) teehee

No comments:

Love your big sister