Wednesday, April 30, 2008

School is fun...

I am here in 3rd hour doing nothing, because I am done with my Core Test. Life has been good and I am doing well. We have about 16 days of school left to go!!! I can't wait until we are done with the school year.

I have started a new book. All of my friends have told me to read it so I have. I LOVE it! It is called the Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan. I am almost done with the first one, and can't wait to read the second one. All seven of them are written, but only 4 are out in the United States. In fact two of my friends are sitting next to me reading the 4th one right now... I should be reading too, but I wanted to take a break and write on my blog that I keep forgetting to write on. teehee :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well school's out. Hope you're still having fun. Are you still reading that series of books and are they good?

Laurel said...

Yes I am currently waiting for the 5th one to come out in the US, They are really really good books I love them!!!!!

Love your big sister