Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My own little Christmas tree

I have a Christmas tree that I got in 6th grade and I have used it ever sense then for decoration for my room.

This year I decided to put the presents that I got from my friends underneath it. :) After I had set everything by the tree up, I took the stocking that I had gotten from my Secret Santa in Seminary and put it up on my wall to the side of the tree. As I stood back to admire it, I decided that I would make a nice blog post. So here I am posting about it

Anyway here is one of the pictures that I took of the tree, if you look to the side of it you can see the red stocking! hehehe


(wow really dark pic... didn't mean for it to be that dark... Sorry :)

3 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Wow, look at you. You've got some great friends! Hope your family had a great Christmas.

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

:) Thanks Jewel I do have really great friends :)
We did have a good Christmas, did your family?

Laurel said...

oops :) My mom was signed in hehehe
that was me the comment before this one

Love your big sister