Thursday, January 1, 2009

My new favorite movie and the silly love that comes along with it

Well tonight I went to a friends house, and we had a little mini party. It was lots of fun. Any way when we had finished Kung Fu Panda, we were going to watch another movie. I, being that I had NEVER seen Pride and Prejudice, said that we should watch it. Everyone agreed with me and Tiffany ran out to go get the movie. Three out of five of us had not seen it before, so we were excited to finally watch it.

At the very last part (not going to say what happens just for those that have not seen it) we all started to clap and cheer! hehehehehe Ah we all fell in love with Mr. Darcy. I think I know what my favorite movie is now :)

*sigh* I think that Mr. Darcy is so handsome.... HA there I go sounding like a twiterpated young girl :)

Well just to make this post complete, I will put a picture of my new found love ;)

11 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

Pride and Prejudice is wonderful... but the version you saw doesn't do it justice!! Look for the BBC version of P&P, with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy. *swoon*

jefferies said...

I luve ya! YOu are so cute!
-Kate

Laurel said...

Alright I will Shop Girl :) Thanks!

:) I love you too Katie

Ali said...

This is your moms cousin, Ali. I have to echo Shop Girls comment. I own the BBC version and have watched it I don't know how many times. (and it's 6 hours long!!) You'll have to make a day out of it or watch it over a few days.

Unknown said...

Love Kung Fu Panda and Pride & Prejudice is one of favorite movies, although I enjoy the A&E version the most (although it is 5 plus hours). Colin Firth is my favorite Mr. Darcy. Great movie isn't it?

I just wanted to drop and invite you to check out a new social network I created called Neighborhood and Friends. It's a great place for people to socialize who prefer a clean, safe, environment to keep current with family and friends, as well as to gain new friends. I hope you'll check it out and find me if you do! Thanks. No pressure, just issuing the invitation.

Mac! said...

Dude, I just sat ther and watched you all scream and swoon and cheer. I laughed my guts out. I only did it the second time because Tiff was videoing it. And that didn't really work. So ya, just to make that clear!!
Love, Mac

Jewel Allen said...

Wow, I can see why you like him :-). I've never seen this version. But now I want to!

Rod, Jodi, Will, Wyatt, Cole , Zane said...

Hi Laurel,
I found your blog on Melanie so I had to take a peek. You are another amazing young lady that I admire in our youth today. Your testimony is so strong and you have helped mine grow as well. Keep up the good work!
I have locked my blog but if you would like email me and I will send you an invite. rjmagnuson@etv.net
Jodi
(Sis Magnuson)

Laurel said...

:) alright Jodi! I will :)

Laurel said...

:) alright Jodi! I will :)

Laurel said...

oops I put it twice.. not on perpose

Love your big sister