Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here I am

Well I am sitting at my grandma's desk working on grueling math work and wondering what to do with the rest of the day after I am done with the school work I brought with me.

Tomorrow I will be off to the land of Oregon with my grandma, grandpa, and RM aunt. I am so excited! We will be visiting family there. Can't wait to see the ocean for the first time. I will post pictures of our adventures, and Katie (my aunt who lives in Oregon, and had a blog that I linked in my fav blog section on the side) might even post pictures too.

Well my math seems to be calling my name (ugg not even in school today and I still have work to do)

:)

5 comments:

jefferies said...

Yea!!! WE will see you guys soon! Tomorrow?

Laurel said...

Yep Tomorrow.... hopwfully. We might get there to late :)

Jewel Allen said...

Have fun!!!

Laurel said...

Thanks Jewel! I had tons of fun!!!! I wil post pictures

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

Hey girlie you got an award. :) love mom.

Love your big sister