Monday, March 16, 2009

Broken boards, no not hearts, boards... :D

(can you tell I have had a work-out? hahaha)
Yes it is true! I broke my fist board tonight with a hammer fist strike. I was scared at first, but he talked me through the first half, and I was able to do it with out problem. He told me to step forward with the strike 3 different times. The 1st and 2nd time, to do it with out force, then on the third time, you were supposed to give it all you had. After doing it, my hand kind of stung, but it went away really fast. Now as I look at it, I don't feel a thing. I still need to test for my orange belt, but I will do it soon.

WOOHOO! :D

4 comments:

jefferies said...

Woot! Woot!

Jewel Allen said...

Congrats, Laurel!! Now I know who to call if I need a bodyguard LOL.

That is awesome!

Laurel said...

Thanks guys! I broke another one on Tuesday. It was a cleaner break then the one on Monday.
Yeah Jewel, everyone says that now. They all want me to protect them. :D

Unknown said...

that was way cool when you broke that board.. i probably would've cried. haha.. good job

Love your big sister