Saturday, October 15, 2011

This is all so exciting and nerve racking!

Wow! My graduation is creeping ever closer and the reality of really being gone and never seeing most of my friends again is really depressing, but the chance to go out and experience a life outside of the one I am living is exciting! I have applied for 2 different colleges, still unsure of where I am actually going to go, but keeping my options open. In the end I think I will have applied for 4 different colleges, then I will sort through which ones really matter :)

High School life is great :) I am going to fail pre calc though... WHY on earth did I not get any of the math genius of my father?? I can't fail!! I am trying not to and I do say getting a C to a B is great improvement! Hopefully it will be up to an A!!! Pray for my math grade everyone reading this!!! It needs all the help it can get!!!!! Well, I do, but specifically in math.

Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful Saturday or whatever day it is where you are!

No comments:

Love your big sister