Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why am I so lazy??

You would think that because my blog is my home page on my computer that I might actually write stuff on it right?? Well, I have no idea why it always takes me so long in between post. I apologize!! The reason why I waited so long this time was because I was going to get pictures done, and then post them, but we have had to reschedule and stuff so many times! I feel soo bad for my photographer :P

Well new developments, um well school is absolutely HECTIC and crazy. Homework is never ending and the drama is just as bad. I am getting by though, and that is all I can ask for :) We do have 3 foreign exchange students! A girl from Columbia, a girl from Denmark, and a boy from Germany. I have mixed emotions about my classes, but one that I love for sure is my AP European History class! I love learning about history, and as my teacher told us today, if we don't remember or learn from history, we are bound to repeat it. It is really sad when we look at our education system and see how 1/2 of the high school seniors out in the US can't even find Cuba on a map so they give us more science and math to do. Yes, that makes a ton of sense to me too. When we will hardly EVER use upper math in the real world, we will use history for the rest of our lives, and we should be taught about it more.

Ok, that was my ranting for the day :D

The rest of my life is actually going pretty well :) I might be getting an amazing new job and I am stoked for it!

Anyway, I hope to have my pictures taken soon, and I will post them on here when I do have them completed lol :D
On a side note, tennis went really, really well this season! 3rd varsity singles was an awesome spot to play in. I came close to all of the team this year and I am so glad that I played again. It is so sad to think that I am done with it though! Last year and it depresses me. The good thing about tennis is that it is a life time sport! I can play it for forever! :)

Well, till next time!

No comments:

Love your big sister