Sunday, September 7, 2008

You decide

Ok, my music player has only room for ONE more song, before it reaches 100 songs. I can't decide what song to put on it. I have thought about it and thought about it, and can not come to a conclusion. So I have decided to ask you guys who read my blog.

What song would you want me to put on my playlist? Please post in the comments section and I will either pull a name and song out of a hat or I will pick what ever song I like best :)

Thanks for your input!!!!!

9 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Taylor Swift's "Tears From My Guitar." I'm not sure that's the right title, though...

C.E. Salima said...

You probably wouldn't like the music I like. But I wanted you to know I've linked you to my new blog Mormon Bloggers Speak Out. Just FYI.

Laurel said...

I actually have that one on here jewel :)

:) cool Candace :) thanks

Jewel Allen said...

I'm not surprised :-) It's a great song.

Laurel said...

It is. Instead of a dial tone for my friends phone she has that song :)

C. Michelle Jefferies said...

How about "lean on" by Finger Eleven, not that you don't hear it everytime we get into a car or something. . . :)

Love mom.

Laurel said...

hehehehe I do like the song mom, but....

jk I will consider it :)

Unknown said...

so if you haven't already picked your song here's some.Everything- Michael Buble, The Last Night- Skillet, Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis, I'll Stand By You- Pretenders, Love Song- Sara Bareilles, Check Yes Juliet- We The Kings... i don't know what kind of song you're looking for, but those are all definately good songs. =] lol.

Laurel said...

Thank you Mel!!!!!!! I LOVE the Check Yes Juliet song :) I LOOOOOOOOVE it :)

Love your big sister