Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Twilight Excursion


5...4...3...2...1 DING DING DING!!!!!!! "RUN, RUN, RUN!!! FASTER!!!!!! HURRY RUN!!!!!!!!"
hehehe yep that is what we were like yesterday during 8th period and running to my friend's car.

My friend's mom, four of my friends and I went to the movie 3 hours early. We had to go that early, because our theater is in a different county, and other people get there really early. We didn't mind we sat there on a blanket and talked. We then got pizza and doughnut holes. Every half hour we yelled out what time it was so that people knew how long they had left :) My legs were tired from sitting for a long time, so I got up and walked around. I decide to see how long the line was, so I got up and walked out in the parking lot and noticed the line had gone way past all of the stores that were by the theater.

When we finally got into the movie we were so excited and hyper. We waited and waited for the theater to fill up, so that the movie could start. When it did, there was a ton of people shushing other people. When the movie title came on people cheered.

I really liked the movie, but the book will always be better in my point of view. I plan on going again with my mommy. :) My friends all liked, and we also talked about what we didn't like about it after we watched it. Only one of my friends did not like it, she said that it was too corny, but then again she thinks a lot of things are corny.

To those of you that haven't seen it, I recommend it and to those who have seen it, what did you think about it? What were your likes and dislikes?

5 comments:

bookworm said...

Mike was one of my biggest likes!!!! :) ha ha ha
I am pleased with it. From what i saw in the comercials, i thought it would completely destroy the book, but it didn't! Yay! :D

Laurel said...

:) Yeah I thought that it was good too, but Bella could have been happier. She looked really grumpy the whole movie.

Jewel Allen said...

I think you take away from it what you put in. Cool for you for seeing it already! I plan to take my 13 year old soon!!

Laurel said...

Yeah, reading a book then seeing a movie and it not holding up to your expectations is surly to happen.

:) I hope you guys enjoy it!

jefferies said...

I (Kate) thought that it was only ok. It was a little too teen-agerish to me, but I guess I should have expected that. I just always imagined that the teens in the story were more mature. I also didn't like how rushed it was, and I was a tiny bit disappointed with Rob Pattinson as Edward. I was expecting him to do better. I LOVED the Cullen clan though. On the other hand, Brent thought it was great! I'm glad you liked it. HOw fun for a bunch of young women!

Love your big sister