Saturday, November 1, 2008

The fun of Halloween


Wow yesterday was SO fun :) My friend and I went trick-or-treating, then we had a late over with other friends. We started trick-or-treating at about 5:23 and then we didn't get back till 8:00. We did a lot of the small town we live in.
After we got back we went into the house got some leftovers, because we were hungry, then went down stairs to watch movies. Our other friends came over a little bit after the first movie (Lady in White) had started. After we were done with that movie we started another one, Rear Window. I kept falling asleep because it takes a little longer to get to the point, but when it did I was wide wake cuddling with my friends on the edge of my seat in suspense. We looked really funny all crammed on to the couch together.
We didn't get done with our movie night till 1:00 in the morning hehehe then I woke up early to babysit my brothers while my mom went to our ward's Super Saturday, but I had fun so that is all the counts right? Well I do think I ate too much candy so I am a little sick so hence the picture of the puking pumpkin :)
And in fact I am going to Brittany's house go have another late over (till 10:00 this time :) with the same people that were at Rachel's house last night :)


Hope you all had a good Halloween! And don't eat to much candy, you will get sick! :D teehee

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had a great time! don't you love amazing/crazy friends that you can do pretty much anything with and not feel stupid? lol.. did that comment even make sense? lol..

Laurel said...

:) Yeah I love those types of friends!!!! And yes that comment made sense. I came over to my house to check in with my mom before going back to Rachel's house, and she told me that she had seen you and Alisha trick-or-treating and thanks you for that compliment on our costumes :)

Rebecca and Nick said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! Halloween is the best, isn't it? Did you take any pictures? If you did, you should post them! I'd love to see your costume!

Laurel said...

All the pictures that I am in I look really bad :) hehehe yeah I will see if I can post some :)

Jewel Allen said...

That's a funny pumpkin pic. Did you do that??

I love Jimmy Stewart movies, and that one is kind of slow in parts, but exciting at the end.

Laurel said...

No, I did not do that pumpkin. I almost did this year, but I didn't :)

Yeah I liked it too. I creepy thing was, that at the beginning of the movie when they show his cast, and on it says her lie the bones of L.B. Jefferies. All of us looked at that part again and we all though that that was creepy. Then my friend's little sister asked me if my middle name started with a B and I said yes it did... so i all freaked us out :)

Love your big sister