Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Computer

Well 2 days ago, we got a new comp! Finally. We have had a windows 98 SE that when the monitor went to sleep, it some times took days to wake up again. Now we have a Inspiron 530 Dell with a 17" flat screen. My dad was generous enough to buy one for us :). I love my dad. I really enjoy all of the new features it has, compared to our old one. The one thing I don't like is the parental controls. It is blocking most of my pictures on my blog, and it won't let me see some of my pictures that come with my email. Oh well, we can adjust them or I will have to get use to it. :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's cool that you got a new computer! i got a new laptop for christmas, and it's super cool! lol... i just love new computers! i know that this is a stupid random comment, but i'm just stupid and random! lol..

Laurel said...

:) No I am so random too, but you would know that :)

Jewel Allen said...

Woo hoo. Cool for you!

Love your big sister