Monday, January 26, 2009

Tag... I am it!

Well I got tagged (not officially) by my mommy. It is the 6 of 6 tag thingy. I think... :D

Well here it is, You are supposed to take a picture from your 6th folder, and it has to be the 6th picture.

Here is mine:

This is me and my bass drum from this summer in the Days of '47 parade in Salt Lake for Marching band. I looked over right before the picture was taken, because I heard people yelling my name. It turned out to be my aunt, grandpa, grandma, and great uncle. I had to look back though, and that is why my head is turned the other way.
My grandpa who was taking the picture almost missed me...
Can you tell how hot it is??? It was 101 degrees and we were wearing black and yellow... SO HOT!!!
As you can also see, I am leaning back because I can't see over the drum teehee I had to lean back in order to see he tuba in front of me to makes sure I was still in line :D The other bass drum players are Sarah next to me, and Cody next to her. You can barely see Cody, but he is there.

Now I will tag... Jewel, Wendy, Mac :)

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Wow, I'm impressed. That looks like one heavy drum.

Cool for you.

Okay, I'll look through my pics...

Laurel said...

Yeah heavy is not even the half of it!!!!! Oh dear my back hurt so bad that summer, but it did get stronger!

Love your big sister