Friday, May 22, 2009

And we are done

Well summer had officaly started for me! School is out and I am going to miss it. I am now moving on to the High School, and I am going to miss SRJH. I was only there glaf of 8th and all of 9th but it wioll always hold a special place in my heart. My frineds are really sad. They spent the last three years there, 7th, 8th, and 9th! High School, here we come!!
We had 9th grade graduation on Wednesday earlier this week, and it went pretty well. Our theme was Hollywood, but our class of '09 theme was Stop and Stare. Here are some of the pictures from it, plus a small movie of the dance we preformed for everyone. It goes in Order of how I posted them. The getting ready part of the pics are at the bottom. :) Sorry!
My friend Brinne and I. I love this girl!!

A closer picture of our threesome

This is Rachel, Brittany, and I. Our beautiful threesome.

One of just me and the clap board

This is me and my parents by our huge clap board sign

This is me and some of our group. We ae missing people tho. Colors are odd, because I had to fix the lighting on it. We took it without the flash oops!

This is another group pic. We are missing some people again.

This is me and some of my friends after graduation!

This is me getting my certificte. I passed 9th grade! WOOHOO :D

This is me walking out on the "Red Carpet" (graduation was a Hollywood theme)

This is Miss Rachel, the girl that has made a HUGE difference in my life! She look wonderful!

This is one of my greatest friends Brittany. She looked great in her blue dress

This is all of us when we were done! We had two other friends there, but they had to leave earlier.

This is me after we were all done with my hair and I was dressed

This is my other friend McKayla (Mac), and she looked gorgeous as usual too! We did our hair at her mom's salon. It was fun!

This is my friend Mia. She looks gorgeous as usual!

This is what the back of my hair looked like when it was done. We did a worm bun. Turned out cute if you aske me!

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

How exciting, Laurel. Congratulations!! It's fun to "see" your family and friends.

Laurel said...

Yeah for once! :) We got a really good camera so I take lots of pics with it so does my dad. we are going to Colorado soon, so I will have more pics on here

Love your big sister