Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pics cont.


This is us being hit by a huge wave. It almost knocked me over



This is wet sand being blown all over the beach. It felt like a million of needles embedding themselves into our legs!



Us freezing our butts off!



The view from the top of the lighthouse



My aunts striking poses... I got the memo too late, so I am just stading there freezing my butt off



This is a really funny pic of me when we went over the bridge in New Port



The Oregon state flower!



Pretty pic of the lighthouse and some of the tide pools



This is the frame for the suspension bridge



This me looking through a telescope type of thing at the smaller lighthouse we went to



This the bridge that we went to on our hike



This is just a fun picture at Multanomah Falls. I like to call it, SUPERGIRL!! :D



This is my grandma and my aunt with a sea sponge that some guy found



This is the Snake River Gorge in Idaho. We took this pic on the way to Oregon.



This is a tide pool!



This is me sticking my finger in a Sea Anemone. It feels like velcro!



My 2nd to last day there, we went down to the beach after church and wrote Oregon in the sand. IT WAS SO COLD AND WINDY!!


This is the beginning of our hike at Drift Creek Falls



This is a really pretty bridge that we went over in New Port



This is a huge mussel shell I found at the tide pools


No comments:

Love your big sister