Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Pictures!


This is me by a memorial for all Saliors who have either gotten lost or died out at sea



This is a pic that my aunt got of me on the tiny little hike we took to get up to the bridge at Multanomah falls



This guy came to the dock outside of Mo's and he let my cousins and I help feed the gulls. This is a really cool shot of my feeding the gulls that my aunt got



Me exploring the sand!



Me and the Pacific



This is my aunt and I at the Multanomah falls



This is the lighthouse that we went in. 110 stairs! Woohoo!



This is my grandparents and I at the falls



This is me in the water! I didn't realize that the waves came that high! Got me all wet :D



This is a starfish and a sea anemone eating a crab



We decided to eat at a resturant close to the house in Lincoln City. We went to Mo's and this is my aunt and I eating the famous clam chowder


This is me on the suspension bridge at Drift Creek Falls


The house in the middle is the house that we stayed at


My aunt and I after we went swimming. We found a whole sand dollar and that is what my aunt is holding. When we were swimming, a seal came up right next to me! It was so cool! We are all red in the pic from being so cold!


Us at a little lighthouse in Newport

2 comments:

Jewel Allen said...

Laurel, wonderful photos!! How lucky for you to be at the ocean.

Looks like you had so much fun. :-)

Laurel said...

I had TONS of fun!!! I loved it, and even after all this time being away from it, I miss it so much!

Love your big sister