Monday, February 21, 2011

Ugg...

Well, as a team we did a really good job. I, however, did the worst at impromptu that I have ever done in my life. I don't know what happened, I guess I didn't feel it on Saturday. One of our PF (public Forum)took 1st another took 3rd and then our other 2 5th and 6th. The thing is that our PF team that won 1st had never done it before, it was their first time ever! They did really amazing though and we were all really proud of them. I didn't try to do congress and impromptu, it would have been all to crazy to have to run back and forth all day and never have a chance to relax.

This weekend is State Basketball!! Our girls made it!!! I am soo excited! No school on Monday, and then only two days of school and I am gone! Not to mention those two days of school, the teachers don't really do anything because a lot of people are gone any way!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Love your big sister