Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What a non-stop life I am living!!!

I have not had a real weekend till just this last one. All of the other weekends consisted of me going to speech and debate meets all over the place. I went to Taylorville for Warrior Wars, then I went to West Lake, then the team made its way down to Snow Canyon in St. George 2 weeks ago. This Saturday I am going to go to another meet in Richfield (we are SOO going to dominate region!! Total sweeps!! Down with Juab!! hehehe). I did really well on all of my events at all of the meets. I placed in Novice Student Congress at West Lake and with impromptu, I was ranked 2 5's(superiors) and one 4(excellent)!!! At snow canyon, I was ranked 1st and 2nd speaker in congress and received 4th place in impromptu!!!
Not only does my life consist of speech and debate, I have state basketball next weekend, then prom on March 4th!!! These past few months have been SOOO crazy and non-stop!!

I was able to get a dress that I love, and it is Tangerine!! SO not what I expected, but it is beautiful none the less :) Will be posting soon after Richfield to say if we dominated or not :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh you're doing so good at speech and debate. i kind of attempted it my junior year but it just wasn't for me. maybe if i actually took on of neil's classes and practiced before my first speech meet i would've done better. (: good luck in richfield. you WILL dominate!

Laurel said...

:D Yeah we are going to have total sweeps!!!!!! They actually got rid of Neal's class, and everyone on the team has been recruited or did it last year :D He is pushing REALLY hard to get it back :)

Love your big sister