Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Its been awhile :D

So school starts really soon, and I am sooo not ready to have to start my senior year. So many of my friends all want to move out already, and get their lives started now, but I am the complete opposite! I don't want to have to grow up. I don't want to have to move away from my parents and have to worry about paying for college and such. I don't even really have an idea of where I want want to go for college! :P Blah... I am so nervous for a lot of things. I know that if I can just get over the fact that yes I really do have to experience life on my own, I will be good. I know that this feeling will fade and I will have senioritist (its a "disorder" most of the seniors get when all they want to do is leave high school and graduate) and just want to leave for forever!!

On a brighter note, official tennis practice started today and I am SOOO stoked for this year. At practice today, my coach said that my serves are looking really good and that I am soo improved from how I played at the beginning of the summer. Going on 4 years about with tennis, and it is still my all time favorite sport to play!

Hopefully I will write some more soon! :D have a great rest of the summer and keep all that you hold dear close to you

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer was too short.

Laurel said...

I completely agree with you :)

havealittlefaith said...

I'm on the same page as you! I'm in grade 11 and I don't wanna grow up yet either. I could just stay in school forever-life is so carefree that way! Congrats on getting accepted into Southern Utah University! You give me some inspiration!

Laurel said...

Well thank you!!! I am glad that I can inspire you :)

Unknown said...

Gmail account is used worldwide by different people in the world because it gives the most dynamic interface service. But sometimes it may give you certain troubles which are a little bit tough to handle it. Certain issues may arise in your Gmail account thus contact customer service toll free phone number for live chat.

Love your big sister