Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween


Yep Halloween is coming up soon and my friend and I are excited! :) We are going to be goth/punk fairies. Don't ask us how we came up with the idea, we just did. Maybe it is because I have some WICKED fairy wings, maybe not. Our school might have a dance, but I don't think so. Tomorrow we are doing battle of the classes, and having some Halloween fun. Plus a bonus! We have a half day!!!! :) So cool!

Well I hope that your Halloweens are fun and spooky :) And that you guys are all safe as you go Trick-or-Treating! If some of you do go :) Some of you guys might just hand out the candy, and we Trick-or-Treaters love you for that!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a klutz, too! My roommates and I are going to be Sailor Scouts! I'm just hoping to make it through Halloween without passing out or a hospital trip! Good luck to you!

I'm going to be adding some trick-or-treat and party safety tips for clumsy people on my blog next week, so you should check it out!

Laurel said...

Welcome to my blog!
hehehehe yeah :)

I like your idea of the safety tips! Smart, good thinking! We klutzes out their need it.

Rebecca and Nick said...

yay for trick-or-treating! I hope you have fun!

Laurel said...

:) Yeah I love trick-or-treating! Tell Owen hi for me and have fun going trick-or-treating with him :)

Pendragon Inman said...

sweet. i'm dressing up as a soul-reaper from bleach. :) Rukia, to be exact. wish i could be there to see ya... take pics for me.

hugs

Laurel said...

Alright I will :) Me Rachel and Brittany all look so cool! We went with the punk theme. While we were at the pumpkin festival a guy took lots a of pictures of us and others and we were put on the local channel!

Jewel Allen said...

That's cool that you still get into it. My 13 year old thinks she is too old now and rolls her eyes about it all.

Have fun!!

Laurel said...

hehehe yep I wore my costume today to school with Brittany and Rachel and we has a BLAST!!!!!
:) As I always say you are NEVER to old to get free candy, and Halloween is an excuse to dress really funny or dorky and get away with it!

Love your big sister